Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018
22febAll Day24Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018Dallas
Blockchain Training For Lawyers, Business Executives & Developers For sure you’ll get to listen to some of the best speakers in the blockchain space at Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018, but
Blockchain Training For Lawyers, Business Executives & Developers
For sure you’ll get to listen to some of the best speakers in the blockchain space at Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018, but that’s just one part of what we have in store for you… There will be several, formal classroom training that you may also register for – one for lawyers, one for business executives, and two for developers – all designed to help you attain some level of expertise in your area of interest.
The training opportunities are:
- Blockchain for Business class
- Blockchain for Lawyers class
- Ethereum Smart Contract workshop
- Corda for Developers class
Because of the times during which the classes will be held, the maximum number of classes you may take is three, but that will be pushing it. Two is what most attendees will be able to take. And for those who might not want to attend the conference, but still want to take one or more of the classes, we’ve made it possible to do so. So head on over to Evenbrite and buy your ticket(s).
Why You Should Attend This Conference
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018 (BCC-2018) will be the first international conference in Texas devoted to blockchain and decentralized technologies. It will be an opportunity for all involved in the arena, whether they are building Dapps and crypto-assets on blockchains, implementing DAOs, mining and trading cryptocurrencies, developing blockchain-based tokens and protocols, operating in the ICO spectrum, or involved on the legal or regulatory side of things to come together to explore and exchange ideas around a technology that’s set to completely reshape how we interact and conduct business in the coming years.
If you’re a developer, R3, a fintech startup that counts more than 100 of the world’s top banks and financial institutions as partners, will be conducting a 2-day Corda developer training course at more than a 60% discount off the price you’d pay in other locations (just $999, instead of $3000). That 2-day class is currently only available in London, New York, Singapore, and Tokyo, so this is your opportunity to take the same class closer to your neck of the woods.
And Blockmatics, a leading trainer in the blockchain space, will be conducting three separate training classes – a 2-hour Ethereum Smart Contract Workshop for developers, a 6-hour Business of Blockchains class, and a 1-hour Blockchain for Lawyers class. (Details of all these classes that will be available at the conference further down.)
So it’s going to be a fun-and-learn event. Seating for the classes is limited, so register now!
The venue for the conference will be the Addison Conference & Theatre Centre in Addison, a northern suburb of Dallas, Texas, and the conference dates are Thursday, February 22 – Saturday, February 24, 2018. Half of that time will be for the formal training classes, while the other half will be for standard conference presentations, discussion panels and an AMA session.
Here is a listing of reasons we think Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018 should be atop your list of blockchain conferences to attend in 2018.
1. Yes, there will be speakers, excellent ones, to deliver awesome presentations on the most important aspects of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.
2. There will also be discussion panels, because sometimes it can be more fun to have more than one speaker on stage at the same time.
3. We know you like listening to good speakers, but we also know that you’ll like the opportunity to ask them questions too. So, with an AMA session on the Saturday of the conference, you’ll have an opportunity to do just that.
4. With three training classes and a workshop from two of our training partners, there will be more than one opportunity to sharpen your knowledge of whatever aspect of blockchain technology is of interest to you. Whether you’re a developer, a business executive or a lawyer, we have a training opportunity for you. Because all four of the classes are scheduled over two days, you can even take more than one. you may read more about the classes here
5. With registrations from as far away as Japan, the UK, and from several states within the US already on the books, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018 will be an opportunity to network with blockchain enthusiast from all over the world. Who knows the type of lasting connections you’ll make.
6. And last but not the least, at just $199 for the general ticket, and only $100 for students, this will be the most affordable blockchain conference you’ll have the opportunity to attend in 2018.
Now that we’ve given you reasons to attend Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Con 2018, head on over to Eventbrite and grab your ticket(s).
february 22 (Thursday) - 24 (Saturday)