Events by this organizer
site The World Crypto Conference (WCC) 2023 will bring together some of the world’s leaders in DeFi, Metaverse, and traditional finance.
The World Crypto Conference (WCC) 2023 will bring together some of the world’s leaders in DeFi, Metaverse, and traditional finance. WCC aims to connect key players in these industries from developers and investors to blockchain companies and traditional corporate entities. You’ll find debates, panels, workshops, and discussions on topics such as the role of digital assets in the context of traditional finance, with the key topics being NFT, the Metaverse, and DeFi.
The WCC 2023 already has an impressive lineup of global crypto experts, including:
- Frederik Gregaard – Cardano Foundation CEO
- Peter Hofmann – Coinbase Switzerlanf
- Catie Romero – BAB’s Labs CEO
- Naeem Aslam – NASDAQ Columnist
- Aliya Das Gupta – Sygnum Senior Vice President
The goal of the WCC is to facilitate connection between blockchain companies & startups, developers, investors, media and traditional corporates:
- Hear from some of the brightest minds in the field of DeFi, NFTs and Metaverse. We will also host some traditional institutions to debate about the role of digital assets within traditional finance.
- We will host speakers, panels, workshops and contests for anyone interested in the blockchain world. Everyone is welcome, from private to institutional investors; opening up networking and investment opportunities for VC and startups.
- We are committed to fostering a welcoming environment in order to create a knowledgeable and respectful international community close to the idyllic surroundings of the Swiss Alps.
13 (Friday) 7:00 - 15 (Sunday) 7:00