The CV VC Top 50 Report is published in collaboration with PwC Switzerland. The periodical report analyzes the top 50 best-performing companies in Crypto Valley based on market valuation, funding, and the number of employees.
Furthermore, the report highlights Crypto Valley’s diverse blockchain and cryptocurrency ecosystem: universities, banks, VCs, technology solution providers, law firms, and more.
- Crypto Valley Top 50 companies have a combined value of $611.8B (Dec. 2021)
- The valuation of the Crypto Valley Top 50 increased by 464%, from $108.4B (Dec. 2020) to $611.8B
- The total number of firms in Crypto Valley is 1,128, an increase of 18% from 960 (Dec. 2020)
- In Crypto Valley, total employment by blockchain companies increased to 6,002. This is a substantial growth of 16% from 5,184 (December 2020)
- The Top 50 companies in Crypto Valley have 1,010 employees, a change of 22% from 829 (December 2020)
- Crypto Valley now counts 14 Unicorns (i.e., projects valued at more than $1B) up from 8 at the end of 2020. These include 1 Hectocorn ($100bn+) and 3 Decacorns ($10bn+)