Worum es bei uns geht WE are a network of passionate professionals following one Vision, by 2030, 30% female representation in the Finance, Tech & Fin Tech… We want to make a
Worum es bei uns geht
WE are a network of passionate professionals following one Vision, by 2030, 30% female representation in the Finance, Tech & Fin Tech…
- We want to make a difference in FinTech, Finance, Tech and Digitization.
- We engage in solution creation and go beyond making females visible.
- We create an ecosystem that supports engagement of females in FinTech in a sustainable manner and encourages leaders to connect, exchange, co-create with a growth mindset.
- We encourage female professionals, entrepreneurs and experts to contribute in planting the seeds for the entrepreneurial trees of the future.
- We support innovation, exponential tech, FinTech 4 good, engage in co-creating new models of financial intermediary and in expanding the Swiss Crypto Valley. Finance, FinTech, FemTech, Digitization, Impact entrepreneurship, Research, Academic and Scientific topics go together.
Meet the thought leaders from Switzerland and Canada and contribute to our fireside talk with Mihai Alisie, the co-founder of AKASHA Foundation, Ethereum & Bitcoin Magazine, Katie Richards from Falcon Bank about female careers in crypto, and CV VC & GENTWO in a joint fire-side-chat with Sandra Chattopadhyay and Olaf Hannemann. Any person female or male supporting the increase of women in sustainable fintech is warmly welcome.
Take influence on your future and co-create the future of sustainable FinTech. Our event is sponsored by The Embassy of Canada and Eccos Impact GmbH.
SFTL invites all women in blockchain, fintech, finance, tech, insurance, entrepreneurship. Welcome to ALL interested women and men support!
13:30 Opening & Welcome Remarks Embassy of Canada to Switzerland / SwissFinTechLadies
14:00 The Impact Economy: How blockchain, social impact and social entrepreneurs will drive change
14:45 Merging Innovation and Sustainability in the Age of Disruption Keynote
15:15 SMART CITIES NEED SMARTER CITIZENS
Fireside Chat with Mihai
15:55 Coffee Break & Table Discussions with Tanya, Sandra & Mihai
16:15 Female Entrepreneurship
17:00 Female Investing
17:45 Coffee Break & Table Discussions
18.10 Old versus New Economy
18:45 Closing Note from Special Guest
19:05 Get Together
Networking & Apéro Riche
Note: The purchase of a ticket includes the SFTL 2019 Individual Membership.
For sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Coopetition is the new normal. What we need is a system thinking approach, a growth mind set, new soft skills and a functioning ecosystem. All the rest will be done by AI. Where are women in this environment? We know diversity boosts performance by 15 % to 35 %. We know from finance that diversity is a shield against failure. Half of the Fortune 500 companies disappeared in the last 20 years due to a lack of diversity in leadership positions. When other build walls we build windmills…”