FinTech Weekend Sprint A weekend packed with entrepreneurial minds and focus on FinTech The startup movement has accelerated growth in many global industries, and FinTech is one the most exciting and rapidly
FinTech Weekend Sprint
A weekend packed with entrepreneurial minds and focus on FinTech
The startup movement has accelerated growth in many global industries, and FinTech is one the most exciting and rapidly developing industries in the world! The time for entrepreneurs and innovators to work and invest in their ideas is now. The industry is more susceptible to ideas now than ever before. Our goal for this event is to connect people who are passionate and want to tackle the tough challenges in the financial and FinTech industries, all while learning-by-doing, firsthand, what makes a business and an idea successful. We also have the aim to help create a wave of exciting new Swiss FinTech ventures.
What to expect:
- Pitch your idea (if you want to; its an open stage format)
- Form a team around an idea, design it, prototype it, test it, build a business model around it, go out and validate. Just do it and make it real
- Get grilled and coached by some of the toughest industry experts
- Present to a panel of expert judges and win amazing prizes
- Test your limits and forget your comfort zone
Friday (start 6.30pm):
- Apero & Networking – Get to know your new friends. Meet the people you’ll be working with.
- 60 Seconds to Pitch – Got an idea? You’ve got 1 minute to pitch in front of the group.
- Choose Your Project – From the top projects – Choose which one you’ll work on over the weekend.
- Build a Team – Whether it’s your idea or someone else’s you’ll create a cross-functional and diverse team to work with over the weekend.
Saturday (start 8.30am):
- Learn from the Best – Local mentors will be coming in throughout the event to coach you through the hard problems.
- Get to Work – We’ve got the resources and support in place to make things happen in a short period of time. You’ll be responsible for everything from finding customers to building your product. We’ll be there to help when you need it.
Sunday (start 8.30am):
- Present in Front of Panel Judges – You will have 4 minutes to present the product or service you built to the crowd and a panel of experts.
- Celebrate – Watch other teams present and celebrate all the work you’ve done.
- Take the opportunity to talk to judges and mingle with mentors.
What is included:
- An experience like no other
- 7 meals and snacks throughout the weekend
- A lot of drinks for the entire weekend
- A chance to win awesome prizes
- Fun, excitement, motivation
We are excited to see the new ventures which emerged from this weekend. All teams will have the opportunity to apply to the SFTA mentoring program and the Swiss FinTech Pitch event in the Fall.
june 3 (Friday) - 5 (Sunday)
Impact Hub Zürich
Sihlquai 133, 8005 Zürich