LendIt Europe 2016
10octAll Day11LendIt Europe 2016Europe 2016
8 pitches. A room full of investors. 1 chance to change your future. We’ve partnered with Capital One® to introduce PitchIt (a competition for fintech startups) to the LendIt Europe agenda
8 pitches. A room full of investors.
1 chance to change your future.
We’ve partnered with Capital One® to introduce PitchIt (a competition for fintech startups) to the LendIt Europe agenda for the first time. This partnership will nurture emerging talent throughout the competition, provide selected finalists with unparalleled access to industry expertise as well as invaluable exposure at the leading marketplace lending event in Europe.
- Opportunity to secure investment and partners by meeting investors
- Receive mentorship from industry leaders
- Have your pitch heard by the international fintech community
- Gain valuable exposure through global PR
MORE REASONS TO PITCHIT
- Selected finalists will receive up to 2 free passes to LendIt Europe 2016
- Selected finalists will receive up to $1,000 for travel to PitchIt
- Winner receives a complimentary Bronze sponsorship package at next year’s LendIt Europe conference (£7,500 value)
- Winner receives a personalized mentor plan from Capital One including mentorship from experts associated with Capital One Growth Labs, a partnership between Capital One and L Marks
- 50% off Startup Zone booths for the eight selected PitchIt finalists
Since its founding, LendIt has hosted eight major events for the global lending community. Its mission: connect every major player, platform, investor and service provider in the space. In late 2012 Jason and Bo decided to launch a small gathering to meet other people in the P2P lending industry. They approached Peter, who at the time was the most widely known blogger in the P2P industry. The timing was perfect, and together they launched the inaugural LendIt conference in June 2013. The first event, held in New York City, exceeded their modest expectations, and they knew that they were at the start of something big. Today, LendIt draws an international audience to its conferences in New York, San Francisco, London, Shanghai and Beijing.
october 10 (Monday) - 11 (Tuesday) CEST