28marAll DayHands-on blockchain training for legal and accounting professionals
Validity Labs is a leading provider of blockchain-based decentralized applications. We developed specialized courses for legal teams to give a gentle technical introduction to the
Validity Labs is a leading provider of blockchain-based decentralized applications. We developed specialized courses for legal teams to give a gentle technical introduction to the fundamentals of blockchain and smart contracts.
Demystifying smart contracts and in-depth hands-on sessions (1 day)
- Introduction to the smart contract tools on Ethereum
- Build your first smart contract and deploy it on the public network
- Build your own token smart contract
- Understand enforcement of legal requirements (KYC whitelist, seizing, tokens, dividends)
- Overview of best practices in smart contract development and what a code audit implies
- Get an overview of real world issues in building smart contracts
Your Key Take-Aways
- Understand the fundamentals of blockchain as a disruptive interface between law and technology
- Learning the fundamentals of the blockchain protocol and smart contracts characteristics
- Familiarize yourself with wallet, read the public blockchain, interact with smart contracts
- Perform a due diligence of an existing smart contract – in practice.
- Deep dive into the world of smart-contracts – build your first own Token/ICO smart contract
A certificate can be issued for the completed training.
Please contact us directly, if you have any questions about the training program or are looking for a customized training: email@example.com
Visit our website for more information: https://validitylabs.org/
All Day (Thursday)
Postpl. 1, 6300 Zug