As the rate of technological advancements accelerates, how can the financial services industry adapt to a market in disruption? Imagine a world without bank accounts in the next ten years: a
As the rate of technological advancements accelerates, how can the financial services industry adapt to a market in disruption?
Imagine a world without bank accounts in the next ten years: a peer-to-peer world where currency is digital and financial managers have been replaced by tech giants. How will emerging tech change the financial sector?
It’s time for a conference with an open-minded view of the banking horizon: critical, meaningful, and engaging dialogue about what’s coming next. A place where the people designing the future can connect and learn.
Join us on November 1 for #FS17: Rethinking Financial Services (Really), a conference co-produced by swissnex San Francisco and 650 Labs. We’re bringing together startups, old and new banks, corporates, VCs, academics and hackers to discuss what’s really happening in the industry.
- Is there a Future in Retail Banking?
- Demystifying ICO’s
- AI, Bots, Data Analytics In Fintech
- Retail Banking
- Payments (or Blockchain)
- Venture Outlook
- Beyond FinTech – Impact on all Industries.
- Interactive: We don’t want attendees, only participants. We’ll debate, vote for topics and discuss ideas at ‘speakers corners’
- Community: We’ll focus on community before, during, and after
- Critical: Filter through the noise, surface controversial assertions, cut against the grain, challenge groupthink. It’s time to rethink everything
- Fun & Insightful: If you devote an entire day to a conference, it must be fresh, fun & insightful
3-Pack Bundle: $995 (come with your colleagues)
All Day (Wednesday)
swissnex San Franciscoaskfirstname.lastname@example.org Pier 17, The Embarcadero #800, San Francisco, CA 94111