2nd Annual FinTech Conference in Vancouver Fintech is disrupting banking, lending, payments and finance, innovating with mobile technology and the shared economy. Canada is emerging as a FinTech hub
2nd Annual FinTech Conference in Vancouver
Fintech is disrupting banking, lending, payments and finance, innovating with mobile technology and the shared economy. Canada is emerging as a FinTech hub with startups attracting sizable investments. The Digital Finance Institute, Canada’s prestigious FinTech think tank, is proud to support the development of FinTech in Canada with #FinTech2016. Join us for a day of engaging discussions and insight from many of the world’s leaders in FinTech that ends with a night of FinTech networking at a patio bar in Yaletown with senior executives from major tech companies, hot startups, advisory firms, consultants and investors.
What people say about our FinTech conferences
„These people [at the Digital Finance Institute] are inspiring“ – Kris Schulze, Axxiome
„A dynamic & educational conference“ – Investing News Network
„Breathtaking perspective on the future and importance of FinTech“ – Heino Dossing, Deloitte
„Great event“ – Peter Vander Auwera, Swift Innotribe
„A killer conference! Thanks for the ‚disrupting‘ day“ – Sarah Timmins, Digital Strategist
„#DFI2015 was outstanding today, great speakers all around, hats off to #DFInstitute for a great event!“ – Ana Badour, McCarthy Tetrault
„An incredible event“ – Sean O’Connor, Grow
Twitter Hastag: #FinTech2016
About Digital Finance Institut
We are a think tank created for the next generation of financial services. We address issues in respect of the nexus between financial innovation, digital finance policy and regulation, financial inclusion and women in financial technology.
Our goals are to:
- Develop partnerships for balanced regulation of digital payments and remittances, and emerging legal issues, and for sharing FinTech knowledge and development internationally.
- Support research and the use of FinTech innovation to solve financial inclusion problems.
- Participate in emerging digital finance market areas, including climate finance and artificial intelligence for digital finance.
- Support diversity in FinTech.
- Support the growth of FinTech ecosystem to encourage investment in FinTech, including with respect to a FinTech Association.
- Build a FinTech community that is vibrant and inclusive, and supportive of startups, in a manner that involves all stakeholders and provides networking and educational opportunities for participants.
We also participate with Carlisle & Gallagher and SWIFT / Innotribe in the FemTech Leaders series, a site that profiles the top women in FinTech around the world and joins them together under one global umbrella of the top finance companies in the world.
We also advocate and work towards the establishment of FinTech hubs that are government-supported in Toronto and Vancouver to encourage new start-ups to engage in FinTech.
All Day (Thursday) PST
The Vancouver Club
915 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1C6, Kanada
Digital Finance Institutadmin@digitalfinanceinstitute.org