Finnovation Africa: Uganda 2017 is a very different kind of event, a complete re-boot, for a very different kind of industry. Deconstructed and shorn of all the usual, tired formats
Finnovation Africa: Uganda 2017 is a very different kind of event, a complete re-boot, for a very different kind of industry. Deconstructed and shorn of all the usual, tired formats of the traditional convention – and built from the ground up as a genuinely new event that is as ground-breaking in its focus as it is in its format – and aspiring to be as innovative and transformative as the dynamic FinTech market it serves.
Finnovation Africa 2017 will gather all stakeholders and influencers in the African FinTech value chain from the key markets across Africa and internationally. The event will seek to better align FinTech directions and initiatives in Africa with the strategic economic priorities and requirements of key countries – and provide a roadmap of how the banking and financial services industry across the continent can make even greater strides towards a positively transformed future. The focus is FinTech Impact and the objective is for such developments to deliver constructive economic outcomes and to be genuinely socially useful and improve how ordinary people engage with financial services. Government agencies, leading banks & financial institutions, legacy and neo payment players, international & regional influencers, the tech start-up community on the continent, and investors, will come together at Finnovation Africa 2017 in Uganda with the objective of harnessing the FinTech revolution to enable strategic economic priorities such as financial inclusion and deepening – FinTech impact: Making a positive difference.
- Speakers & Thought Leaders: An unparalleled Thought-Fest of international FinTech Innovators, African Fintech Pioneers, leading banking & finance decision-makers at the cutting-edge of transformative change from across the continent, major investors, government agencies, and ground-breaking pioneers from the African FinTech start-up community
- Agenda Format Re-Imagined: a complete re-boot with innovative features such as the Wolves’ Den, The FinTech Impact Challenge, InspireLab Live!, Live-on-stage interviews, #trending topics – and much more!
- Event Partners: A perfect platform to engage with the innovation leaders and change catalysts who are transforming banking and financial services in Africa and showcase your leadership with this dynamic community at the cutting edge of change!
- Audience: A whole new way of engaging with the issues, quizzing speakers on inside insights, shaping future directions, and voting on key priorities as you join more than 200 selectively invited influencers at the event in a unique & dynamic onsite environment
- Making Networking Work Better for You: ThinkLive!, our event networking app, will enable you to maximise your onsite networking and interaction with industry peers and speakers, enabling you to simply arrange one-on-one meetings – making the most of your event experience!
By creating an agenda that focuses on the issues that really matter in a format that pushes boundaries, Finnovation Africa 2017: Uganda will provide a forum for driving progress and the constructive transformation of the banking and financial services industry across Africa:
- Big Picture Scenarios: What Makes FinTech in Africa Unique? Harnessing the Impact of FinTech to Deliver Constructive Economic & Social Outcomes for Africa
- FuturePerfect: Harmonising the Stakeholder Value Chain – Aligning the Role of Government, Multilateral Agencies, Investors & the Private Sector to Create a Dynamic Ecosystem for FinTech in Africa
- Accelerate2Innovate: Disrupting or Leapfrogging in Africa?
- Finclusion: Accelerating the Role of FinTech in Bringing Banking and Financial Services to the Under-Banked in Africa
- Time2Lead: Mobile Money vs Mobile Banking? Re-Imagining Financial Services in Africa – Incumbents vs Start-Ups
- Time2Build: Blockchain: Redefining Transactions and Delivering Value in Africa
Ethico Live Internationalinfo@ethicolive.com #1145, Block B2, Spaze i-Tech Park Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122018