Ethereum Zürich 2023
14aprAll Day16Ethereum Zürich 2023Zürich, Switzerland
site Institute of Cryptoanarchy is bringing the Ethereum community to the most crypto friendly
Institute of Cryptoanarchy is bringing the Ethereum community to the most crypto friendly country and the cradle of blockchain research!
Zurich is one of the last European cities that hasn’t had a major Ethereum focused event despite its clear importance and the fact it’s a home to numerous blockchain & Ethereum startups.
The event is both a hackathon and a conference, hosted at the University of Zurich (UZH) and co-organized by UZH Blockchain Center.
Talks will include the following tracks: Ethereum community, VMs & blockchain execution, Data availability, ZKP, Cryptography & Cyber security.
- Silurian, Wigner Research Center of Physics
- Akaki Mamageishvili, Research Scientist, Offchain Labs
- Sebastien A, DeFi, Matter Labs
- Walter Strametz, CTO, Crypto Bank Sygnum
- Arthur Gervais, ETH Zurich
- Roman Böhringer. Oak Security/Solidify, ETH Zurich
- Daniel Diemers. Partners, SNGLR Group
- Niko Torgin Mackinga, Blockchain Security Engineer, ChainSecurity
- Michael Svoboda, CEO, Liquidity Protocol
- Hilmar Orth, Co-Founder, Gelato Network
april 14 (Friday) - 16 (Sunday)