dotSecurity is the first conference about security for us developers. We will have some of the world’s best experts on stage to explain the essential security concepts, tools and practices that
dotSecurity is the first conference about security for us developers.
We will have some of the world’s best experts on stage to explain the essential security concepts, tools and practices that every developer should know.
Genius hackers on stage
Our mission is to bring the best hackers in the world in Paris to let them share their unique insights with you all.
Made by developers, for developers
There will be no marketing speeches, no buzzword cover-ups. Speaking slots are not for sale.
Instead, you can expect deeply technical talks (even more than previous dotConferences) and surprising new ideas!
Just between us
We do record every talk with a 4-camera crew and publish the videos for free on The dot Post.
That said, the off-camera Q&A session after each talk might also surprise you…
Learn something new
Leave your laptop at home, open your ears and enjoy our dense 20-minutes technical talks!
Short talks are the best way to stay focused during both deep technival dives and general introductions to new exciting projects.
A community brought together
A great chance to meet new people and go talk with the speakers!
Last but not least, we strive to keep our tickets very affordable so that everyone can join. Register now!
Video dotJS 2015
Will this be yet another crazy expensive conference?
No. This is a conference by hackers for hackers. Thanks to our partners, we try to keep the price below 150€ (Late Bird tickets may be more expensive).
How can I convince my boss to let me go to dotSecurity?
Here are the advantages that both you and your company will benefit from by attending dotSecurity:
Have a better understanding of the essential security concepts, tools and practices. Better safe than sorry!
- Get a wealth of knowledge, in a condensed period of time and be able to return information and tips to your team
- Write a feedback post on your company website and show it is a great place to work at
- Meet developer community members from around the world and forge valuable connections. Get assistance on your daily project, find the right developers to hire…
- Share a great experience with prospects, customers and partners attending the conference
- Learn by practicing during workshops organized by our partners
- Get valuable training for relatively little cost
- Take a day off to Paris to reenergize yourself and be even more efficient afterwards
All Day (Friday) CEST
Théâtre de Paris
15 Rue Blanche, 75009 Paris