d10e returns to the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco July 19-20th 2016 for our fifth show, an exclusive and intimate exploration of the hottest developments in decentralization. Fintech,
d10e returns to the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco July 19-20th 2016 for our fifth show, an exclusive and intimate exploration of the hottest developments in decentralization. Fintech, disruptive tech, startups and culture, the sharing economy, and the future of work.
The event will be the first ever to be completely virtual reality livestreamed from our sponsor Timetecs.com
WHAT IS D10E?
D10E is a numeronym for decentralize. We are the first event of its kind, specifically focused on exploring the innovative decentralizing ideas and technologies transforming the world, and quickly. Nearly every aspect of our lives will be uprooted by visionaries and disruptive companies revolutionizing legacy industries. Everything that can be decentralized will be decentralized. You will explore the spectacular decentralizing innovations and ideas changing technology, culture, the sharing economy, and the future of work.
It’s up to us, the early adopters, to drive the cultural shift toward the next leap in human civilization. This is only the beginning. This is where we gather.
Andreas M. Antonopoulos
Andreas M. Antonopoulos is a technologist and serial entrepreneur who has become one of the most well-known and well-respected figures in bitcoin. He is the author of “Mastering Bitcoin”, published by O’Reilly Media and considered by many to be the best technical guide to bitcoin. As an engaging public speaker, teacher and writer, Andreas makes complex subjects accessible and easy to understand. As an advisor, he helps startups recognize, evaluate, and navigate security and business risks. Andreas was also one of the first to use the phrase “The Internet of Money”, as early as 2013, to describe bitcoin as part of his speaking business.
As a bitcoin entrepreneur, Andreas has founded a number of bitcoin businesses and launched several community open-source projects. He is a widely published author of articles and blog posts on bitcoin, is a permanent host on the popular Let’s Talk Bitcoin Podcast, and a frequent speaker at technology and security conferences worldwide.
John McAfee is a world-famous tech CEO, computer scientist, civil disobedience activist, privacy advocate, and pioneer of the commercial anti-virus industry, and recent Libertarian candidate for President of the United States. In May 2016, McAfee announced preparation to assume the roles of Chairman and CEO of MGT Capital Investments, as well as complete the acquisitions of security technology companies D-Vasive and Demonsaw.
McAfee continues his mission to unite technology and politics via the #VoteDifferent Initiative. The community is designed to bring grassroots efforts, optimized technology, and media activism to local, state, and national liberty-friendly candidates.
2016 SAN FRANCISCO PRESENTERS
- Jason King, CEO, Unsung
- Liam Krut, CTO, Papirys
- Zak Slayback, Founding Team Member, Praxis
- Ted Moskovitz, EVP, Apollo Scheduling
- Thomas Thomison, Founding Member & Purpose Promoter, encode.org
- Lisa Cheng, Founder & Head of Research of The Vanbex Group
- Evan Duffield, ead Developer, Dash
- L. Chris Bates, Chief Security Officer, Bitland Global
- Guido Baroncini Turricchia, CEO, Helperbit
- Elizabeth McCauley, Head of Global Business Development, Coinsecure
- Perry Woodin, Founder, Node40
- Ragnar Lifthrasir, President, IBREA
- Craig Sellars, Chief Technology Officer, Tether
- Tatiana Moroz, CEO, Crypto Media Hub
- Cecile Baird, Chief Community Officer – Credits
- Christian Saucier, Chief Technology Officer, Ubitquity
- Brock Pierce, Managing Partner, Blockchain Capital
- David Yerger, Enterprise Sales, Bitgo
- Federico Ast, Founder & CEO, CrowdJury
- Jacob Dienelt, Founder, Immutable Data Partners
- Pamela Morgan, CEO, Third Key Solutions
- Vinny Lingham, CEO of Civic Technologies, Inc
- Brian Santos, CEO & Co-founder, WorkCar
- Matt Liston, Strategist, Gnosis
- Martin Koeppelmann, Co-founder, Gnosis
- Joey Krug, Core Developer, Augur
- Daniel Diaz, Head of Business Development, Dash
- Simon Dixon, CEO & co-founder, BnkToTheFuture.com
D10e is an opportunity for those excited about disruptive and decentralizing innovation to meet and build real friendships with like-minded passionaries actively creating the future. Our events are fun and meaningful, intimate and focused. This isn’t a typical networking conference to pass out business cards.
We’re an intimate open forum of visionary collaborators. We encourage participation and friendship. Our format is casual and engaging. From interactive Q/As to legendary and intimate socials, this isn’t your average ‚conference‘. We focus on people, engagement, knowledge-sharing, community, and conversation. This community attracts thought leaders and sophisticates, makers and dreamers, investors and philosophers, innovators and technologists — like you.
Meet inspiring visionaries and makers creating the world of tomorrow. You will meet with the savvy, hopeful next generation individuals and companies pushing the envelope of human creativity and collaboration.
During the event, our optional mobile app connects you to the LinkedIn profiles and social channels for every new person you meet. You can explore speaker and sponsor details, share your experience on the social feed, and more.
LEARN. Stay privy to the hottest innovations and trends in business, investment, communication, marketing, and technology. The future is rapidly changing. What technologies and ideas were relevant last month may already be obsolete. The only way to stay in the know is to immerse yourself in a community comprised of those making and breaking.
No where else will you intimately discover the spectacular decentralizing innovations changing how humanity will communicate, organize, create, collaborate, work, move, and even think.
CELEBRATE. THE FUTURE IS EXCITING.
On the eve of every conference, we gather at a private networking location to engage in the timeless art of eating, drinking, and making merry. We encourage every attendee to join us on the evening of July 19th to meet your fellow decentralizers in a relaxed environment before the full conference.
After the main event concludes, we are all buzzing with ideas and potential opportunities. Our evening event encourages an open environment of sharing, collaboration, and community to conclude the special experience that is d10e San Francisco. This unique structure drastically improves everyone’s experience.
ENGAGE. We’re an intimate open forum of passionate collaborators. We encourage participation and friendship. From interactive Q/As to legendary and intimate socials, this isn’t your average ‚conference‘.
- 300 of the most passionate leaders spearheading decentralizing technologies and ideas are expected to attend. We anticipate our largest audience to date.
- 220+ experts, executives, makers, and investors have presented at our events. We expect 50 top level speakers at d10e San Francisco 2016.
- C-Level executives from bitcoin and blockchain companies, disruptive technology companies, investment firms, and startup incubators are our most loyal supporters.
- 55+ media outlets and journalists covered our events including Vice News, Nasdaq, Max Keiser, CoinDesk, Bitcoin Magazine, Cryptocurrency News, CoinTelegraph, RT News, and more. We expect an expanded media presence.
- 750+ top professionals have attended our previous four events.
- We took cutting-edge conversations on the hottest trends in FinTech to Singapore and San Francisco in 2014.
- In 2015, we returned to San Francisco expanding our event topics to include innovations in disruptive tech.
- Our February 2016 d10e European debut explored Fintech, disruptive tech, sharing economy, and future of work. Amsterdam sold out, reaching venue capacity at 154 participants.
We return to Europe for our Bucharest event in Fall 2016.
july 19 (Tuesday) - 20 (Wednesday) PST
San Francisco Marriott Marquis
780 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103