Capital Markets Blockchains 2016
13sepAll DayCapital Markets Blockchains 2016Hong Kong
Euromoney hosts its inaugural Capital Markets Blockchains 2016 in Hong Kong which is a FinTech conference on Blockchain centered around its application to the capital markets. We will bring startups and
Euromoney hosts its inaugural Capital Markets Blockchains 2016 in Hong Kong which is a FinTech conference on Blockchain centered around its application to the capital markets. We will bring startups and entrepreneurs, financial institutions, regulators, investors and more to discuss the practicality and implementation of blockchain into the capital markets.
• Focused event – We are one of the few conferences in Asia to hold a blockchain event primarily on the capital markets. There are plenty of FinTech events surrounding payments and crowdfunding, we’re
• Content driven – While we do have a small exhibition, we research our topics with leaders of the blockchain community to dive into the key challenges and most relevant issues at hand.
• Collaboration – The content is designed to encourage interaction and collaboration between delegates, mentors and speakers.
• Startups and developers – Find out the latest innovations on blockchain from the source of disruption
• Regulators – Get the latest from the regulators and voice your thoughts of the current ecosystem for Blockchain/FinTech
• Vendors and service providers – Find out how the traditional service providers are catching up and what is in the works
• Banks – Learn what the banks themselves are doing both from a development view and that of innovation culture.
• Law Firms – How the legal community is reacting to blockchain
• Investors – Where are investors looking to invest in blockchain?
• Afternoon innovations workshops will take place alongside the conference allowing delegtaes to flow between the two and further their ideas.
• Afternoon discussion lab
• Demo sessioins
Key speakers include:
• Abraham Tachjian, Legal Counsel, Global Financial Institution, Singapore
• Aurélien Menant, Founder and C.E.O., Gatecoin, Hong Kong
• Charles Ng, Associate Director-General, InvestHK, Hong Kong
• David Chapman, Co-founder & COO, ANX International, Hong Kong
• Henrik Hjelte, CEO & Co-founder, ChromaWay, Sweden
• Janos Barberis, Founder, FinTech HK, Hong Kong
• Jean-Marie Mognetti, Co-Principal, Head of Trading & Operations, GABI (Global Advisors), UK
• Kunal Nandwan, Founder and CEO, uTrade Solutions, India
• Lukas Petrikas, Senior Vice President, Group Strategy, HKEX, Hong Kong
• Melissa Guzy, Managing Partner, Arbor Ventures, Hong Kong
All Day (Tuesday)
Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel
Harbour City, 3 Canton Road, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hongkong