BlockShow Europe 2017
BlockShow Europe 2017 is organized by CoinTelegraph – one of the world’s leading online publications covering cryptocurrency, Blockchain, the Internet of Finance and the next gen web. We are delighted
BlockShow Europe 2017 is organized by CoinTelegraph – one of the world’s leading online publications covering cryptocurrency, Blockchain, the Internet of Finance and the next gen web. We are delighted to be partnering with a Zurich-based business platform Nexussquared and Blockchain-powered payment processor BlockPay.
30% Rabatt mit dem Code: BITCOINSCHWEIZ
Who and Why Should Attend
Whether you are an entrepreneur, investor, or a corporation representative, BlockShow Europe have something to offer anyone!
- Startups will have an opportunity to present their Blockchain solutions and compete with each other for the title of the Best Blockchain Startup 2017
- Corporations and financial institutions will thrive on fresh ideas and meet FinTech talents who can be valuable acquisition for development of Blockchain-related projects
- Investors will keep up with the times and discover a wide variety of new promising opportunities
- C-level managers and Explorers will have a unique opportunity to get a deeper understanding of how Blockchain is impacting the world markets and to build their own vision of applying it
Introducing our first Speakers
- Ned Scott – Co-Founder and CEO at Steemit – professional empowering content distribution with Blockchain technology. Steemit is one of the most popular Blockchain projects, which has managed to bring ordinary Internet users like artists, authors and bloggers to the Blockchain industry.
- Adam Stradling – Co-Founder at Bitcoin.com – a financial technology entrepreneur, who pioneered the development of Bitcoin and related blockchain technologies. He cofounded and operated Bitcoin.com, and has acted as an advisor, investor, and consultant for many Bitcoin and blockchain systems and companies like Ethereum, Factom, Siacoin, Bitnexo, etc.
- Bernd Lapp – Advisor at Ethereum Foundation – has an excellent insight and knowledge about the technology which he combines with his experience in Digital Business Development and Product Management.
- Jamie Burke – Founder and CEO at BlockchainAngels; CEO at Outlier Ventures – enables Europe’s Angel & Early Stage VC Community through workshops, pitch events & thought leadership to invest in the biggest opportunity since The Web itself – the emerging blockchain startup space.
- Matej Michalko – Co-Founder and CEO at Decent – has built a content distribution platform, which allows to delete the third party and create a fully integrated & trustworthy system of content distribution empowered by the Blockchain.
- Bruce Pon – Co-Founder and CEO at BigchainDB – entrepreneur building blockchain database technology, Founder and ex. CEO at Ascribe.
More speakers TBA.
9:00 Registration & Breakfast
9:50 Welcoming speech
10:00 Current state of the Blockchain
10:30 Startup Pitches: Part I
11:00 Panel Discussion: Overcoming the challenges of Blockchain implementation
11:45 Existing Revolutionary Blockchain Solutions & Use Cases: Part I
12:30 Exhibiting & Lunch break
13:30 Keynote: Blockchain Ecosystem from Bank & Enterprise perspective
14:15 Startup Pitches: Part II
14:45 Existing Revolutionary Blockchain Solutions & Use-Cases: Part II
15:30 Panel Discussion: Tokenisation & Security on Blockchain
16:30 Networking & Exhibiting
17:00 Keynote: TBA
17:45 Announcing the winner of Startup competition
18:15 Blockshow Outlook
18:30 Flying buffet, networking for the rest of the day
19.30 Afterparty (Venue TBA)
All time CET.
Become an Early Bird before the prices go up!
Hurry up to get your ticket before the price increase on December, 12! For all Early Birds we offer a 15% discount: just don’t forget to enter the doscount code “earlybird” when buying tickets on BlockShow Europe Eventbrite page.
We can’t wait to meet you at Alte Kongreshalle, Munich, on April 6!