As revolutionary as it sounds, Blockchain truly is a mechanism to bring everyone to the highest degree of accountability. No more missed transactions, human or machine errors, or even an
As revolutionary as it sounds, Blockchain truly is a mechanism to bring everyone to the highest degree of accountability. No more missed transactions, human or machine errors, or even an exchange that was not done with the consent of the parties involved. Above anything else, the most critical area where Blockchain helps is to guarantee the validity of a transaction by recording it not only on a main register but a connected distributed system of registers, all of which are connected through a secure validation mechanism.” The Blockchain technology is set to disrupt the financial world.
Blockchain has many applications in supply chains, healthcare, global monetary systems, financial technologies, democratic elections, auction of public assets, energy trading, electronic record authentication, delivery of Government services, IoT and much, much more.
Blockchain technology in the information age represents the critical intersection between the financial rails, social networking, and powerful decentralised networks. It is critical for stakeholders to formulate careful legal and business strategies around novel business models as the technology and infrastructure, as well as the corresponding market appetite and regulatory structures, evolve rapidly in disparate global markets.
You will learn why the Blockchain technology is a smarter way to track financial transactions & contracts. They are faster, safer & more efficient than any ledger ever before.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Learn about blockchain and how to use distributed ledger technology.
- Implement integration of smart contracts into your products and systems.
- Make transactions and transfers safer and faster.
- Find solutions to specific government challenges.
- Meet with Key government officials.
Who will benefit:
Industries who will benefit:
- Banking & Financial services
- Government sectors
- Real Estate
- Construction Industry
- IT services
- Venture Capital
- Exchanges, Clearhouse & Remittances
- Payment Processing, Mining
- Cyber Security
- Bitcoin Wallets, Exchanges
- Legal Advisory
- Consulting & Advisory
Who should attend:
- Head of Digital Strategy
- Head of Innovation
- CEOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs & VP’s
- Managing Directors
- Business Development & Business Analysts
- Product Development
- Blockchain specialists from Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Global Heads
- CA’s, Authors & Editors
- Technology Strategy Leaders
- Solution and Enterprise Architect
- Anyone interested in learning how to use Blockchain technology to transform businesses
All Day (Tuesday)