BlockBeats 2018: WHERE BLOCKCHAIN MEETS REALITY At BlockBeats you will learn from the brightest minds how they successfully integrated and utilized blockchain technologies into their business. We look beyond ICO pitches
WHERE BLOCKCHAIN MEETS REALITY
At BlockBeats you will learn from the brightest minds how they successfully integrated and utilized blockchain technologies into their business. We look beyond ICO pitches and display working blockchain products and services from around the world.
More than 60 speakers and 1300 attendees turn BlockBeats
into an imperative meeting in the agenda of all those entrepreneurs, investors, startups, students as well as financial institutions and companies that want to discover today’s Blockchain use cases and implementations and stay on the pulse of time with the latest crypto currencies developments.
Are you looking for inspiration?
Do you want to connect with the brightest people and the most stimulating minds in the sector? Do you feel your pulse speeds up when hearing about Blockchain?
Then be a part of BlockBeats 2018!
“Imagine a technology that could preserve our freedom to choose for ourselves and our families, to express these choices in the world, and to control our own destiny, no matter where we lived or were born. What new tools and new jobs could we create with those capabilities? What new business and services? How should we think about the opportunities? The answers were right in front of us, compliments of Satoshi Nakamoto.”
– Don and Alex Tapscott
- Presenting the best use cases in Insurance
- How is blockchain used in insurance today
- What are the challenges applying Blockchain in insurance
- How do we solve the oracle dilemma in smart contracts?
- Will we have decentralized insurance pools in the future?
- How to prove claims correctly
- On-demand insurances through blockchain?
- On-chain, off chain – Expert take on GDPR and Blockchain
- Presenting the best use cases in Supply Chain
- How to achieve successful industry adoption through collaboration and even competition between diverse supply chain
- Lessons learned to build standards and governance in international trade
- How to ensure correct data input in smart contracts?
- What is the value add in creating transparency in the supply chain?
- How to overcome the challenges to get everyone onboard the logistic chain?
- Scalability: when, where, how
- read, write, audit – access management along the supply chain
Government + Media
- Presenting the best use cases in Government + Media
- How to build better public services with Blockchain
- Impact of government issued, blockchain enforced, citizen ID and passports
- How to protect your blockchain from hackers and corrupt data entries
- Blockchain – The road to direct democracy?
- How to manage on chain governance like in DAO, DAC
- Blockchain in times of GDPR – how, where, when, why
- Blockchain the state machine – Could it replace the nation states?
Finance and Banking
- Presenting the best use cases in Finance and Banking
- Lessons learned in building a regulated blockchain bank
- How do new token economies challenge today’s economics
- How to solve the scalability problems and product usability
- ICO vs IPO vs VC – Looking at the legal framework
- Risk, fraud, fear, and pain of crypto asset investment
- Lessons learned from 10 years with cryptocurrencies – Adoption, challenges, potential
- Hands-on change management – how to integrate blockchain in running operations
october 15 (Monday) - 16 (Tuesday)