Events by this organizer
site Consensus is the world’s largest, longest-running and most influential gathering that brings together all sides of crypto, blockchain and Web3.
Consensus is the world’s largest, longest-running and most influential gathering that brings together all sides of crypto, blockchain and Web3.
Consensus 2023 will bring together thousands of attendees to hear from the most sought-after thought leaders and experience a wide range of keynotes, exclusive panels, workshops, and networking opportunities.
Since its inception in 2015, consensus has served as grounds for calibration, collaboration and resolution amid a profound technological transformation towards blockchain technology.
The economic backdrop to this year’s festival makes this mission all the more important. A shakeup in markets has created rich opportunities to set the industry on a path to mass adoption while also weeding out the unsustainable projects built on hype rather than substance.
Consensus 2023 is a call to action for builders, creators, storytellers and money movers to come together and forge the future of finance and the Web3 economy in a volatile world.
- Jenny Johnson, President & CEO, Franklin Templeton
- Edward Snowden, President, Freedom of the Press Foundation
- Nicole Muniz, CEO, Yuga Labs
- Illia Polosukhin, Co-Founder, NEAR Protocol
- Caitlin Long, CEO, Custodia Bank
- Jeremy Allaire, Co-Founder, Chairman & CEO, Circle
- Catherine Stihler, CEO, Creative Commons
- Emin Gun Sirer, CEO, Ava Labs
- Meltem Demirors, Chief Strategy Officer, CoinShares
- Nikil Viswanathan, Co-Founder & CEO, Alchemy
- Marta Belcher, President & Chair, Filecoin Foundation
- Tom Shaughnessy, Co-Founder and Co-Lead Delphi Ventures, Delphi Digital
- Rumi Morales, Head of Venture and Growth Investing, DCG
26 (Wednesday) 6:00 - 28 (Friday) 6:00