The Revenue Coin or RVC, as it is known in the global crypto community, has begun the Public Sale stage, after reaching the maximum goal of $2.5m in the Private Sale stage.
This makes it possible to begin funding and supporting the Revenue ecosystem of high-potential fintech, blockchain, AI, ML, and Web 3 startups and projects across the world.
What is Revenue Coin?
Revenue Coin is a BEP20 token with the primary goal of assisting new and promising high-tech startups in raising capital without giving away any equity in their companies. They do this by channeling funds used to purchase the revenue tokens by crypto investors to back the firms financially.
In exchange, up to 10% of the revenue of each portfolio company is allocated to the buyout of Revenue Coins available on the public market. Subsequently, 50% of RevCoins bought out are destroyed (burnt), with the remaining 50% going to Revenue Capital fund for future investments in subsequent companies, which will allocate their revenues to increase RevCoin’s value.
How Revenue Coin works
The simplified idea of Revenue Coin is this:
- Interested investors purchase RVC tokens to fund and connect with promising, high-technology companies looking to scale without traditional fundraising or giving away equity.
- The money invested by the community of crypto investors via the purchase of RVC is used to fund and support selected portfolio companies in Revenue Capital’s ecosystem.
- The funded companies grow their revenues by deploying raised funds and technical support in specific development, sales, and marketing activities.
- The companies share up to 10% of their revenue with Revenue Capital, which is then used to buy back and burn RVC tokens, reducing the supply and increasing value over time.
Aside from the revenue distribution and airtight tokenomics that influence Revenue Coin’s value, investors also benefit in other ways:
- Immediate liquidity and exchangeability: RVC holders gain immediate exchangeability of their invested funds on crypto exchanges, unlike the traditional scenario of waiting several years to receive returns on startup investments.
- Voting rights: RVC holders participate in decision-making involving projects, products, and portfolio companies in the Revenue Capital ecosystem. RVC holders get to decide which projects in the ecosystem receive funding and support.
- Means of payment: RVC can make payments for various products in the Revenue Capital ecosystem. Products and services from partner companies are offered at a discount to RVC holders who make payments using RVC.
- Access to hidden products: RVC holders receive exclusive access to acquire new and existing Revenue Coin products at discounted prices before being listed to the public.
Join the Public Sale now and don’t miss out at RVC’s lowest price
There are numerous cryptocurrency projects out there today. Picking the winners is difficult, but not impossible. What it takes is studying the project’s foundation, goals, team, tokenomics, distribution, and track record.
Revenue Coin has proven strong on all six criteria and is attracting interest from new and seasoned crypto investors across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Africa.
There’s no better opportunity than now to buy $RVC and join the success that is Revenue Coin and all the portfolio startups in the Revenue ecosystem.