The all-in-one Bitcoin Suisse staking service allows clients to commit even small Dash holdings and receive staking rewards from Dash masternode operations without needing to own or maintain masternode infrastructure.
Key Benefits of Staking with Bitcoin Suisse
- Earn rewards instantly without being a masternode operator or holding large amounts of Dash
- No technical expertise or infrastructure needed
- Rewards delivered directly and convertible in Bitcoin Suisse Online
What is staking?
Blockchain networks can be secured by Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus.
Here’s how it works:
- Validators or masternodes have the task of verifying transactions and adding them to the blockchain
- To do this, validator or masternode operators must commit (or stake) a certain amount of tokens as a “stake”
- This commitment helps ensure that operators will act correctly and add transactions to new blocks as required
- As an incentive to do this, validator or masternode operators receive tokens as a staking reward
Dash Staking Explained
The Dash blockchain uses masternodes to implement proof-of-stake. In order to operate a masternode, it is necessary to hold at least 1’000 Dash and commit it as collateral or stake. With Bitcoin Suisse’s all-in-one Dash staking service, clients can stake any amount of Dash and earn rewards directly into their online account. The annual earnings of a Dash masternode is approximately 6% of the staked collateral.